9 Ways to Avoid Foreclosure
9 Ways to Avoid Foreclosure:
To determine which option is best for you read the information below and contact me for a free consultation.
As a Certified Distressed Property Expert®(CDPE)I have received specialized training in foreclosure alternatives, including short sales.
It is my mission to help families in our community avoid the indignity and financial devastation of foreclosing on their homes. It is also important to note, unlike many other groups out there, I represent homeowners in pursuing foreclosure alternatives at absolutely no cost to them.
Do not delay calll Athena today!
1. REINSTATEMENT: Bring the loan current
2. FORBEARANCE: Temporary repayment plan
3. REFINANCE: New loan with reduction in monthly payments
4. LOAN MODIFICATION: Modify original loan terms
5. SELL THE PROPERTY: Use equity to payoff or pay difference
6. RENT THE PROPERTY: Must make loan current
7. SHORT SALE: Negotiate with bank to accept sale under loan amount
8. DEED IN LIEU OF FORECLOSURE: “friendly foreclosure”
9. BANKRUPTCY: Will stall foreclosure but not prevent it.